News:

Thinking of inviting PPI to your home or business? Visit "Client Resources" on our main website for helpful articles and guidelines, or click "Request Help" to contact us about setting up an investigation.

Main Menu

Glenn Pitcher - President of Pacific Paranormal Investigations 1964-2009

Started by dwalters, June 26, 2008, 11:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brigham

I just realized glenn was younger than my parents. Just a kid. :(
*group hugs*
Anybody wanna peanut?

PPI Tracy

Quote from: PPI Brigham on March 06, 2009, 03:44:31 AM
I just realized glenn was younger than my parents. Just a kid. :(
*group hugs*

He was definitely a kid at heart.  :)

PPI Karl

Dave shared some of his photos last night.  I know Miller has some wonderful pics of Glenn, too.  I hope we can post more of these on the site.  This detail of one of the photos, though, really struck me as having captured something quintessentially "Glenn."  I'm not sure why; it just does. :)

If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

johnny

I posted this in the PPI myspace page but thought I'd post it here....    I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of Glenn Pitcher.

To Glenn, family and friends:

Glenn, I wish I could have met you personally. I enjoyed the intelligent discussions and your sense of humor that resonated in the PPI forums. You will be missed... till we meet again, on the other side brother.  My condolences and prayers respectfully go out to Glenn Pitcher's family, PPI and friends.

Sincerely,
John
Heaven won't take me and hell's afraid I'll take over.

SCP_Dave

I really like this pic here...this was a great night actually at the Steakhouse in Oceanside.

left to right is Brian Johnson, Jack, me, then of course...Glenn

SCP_Dave

Quote from: PPI Karl on March 06, 2009, 12:36:49 PM
Dave shared some of his photos last night.  I know Miller has some wonderful pics of Glenn, too.  I hope we can post more of these on the site.  This detail of one of the photos, though, really struck me as having captured something quintessentially "Glenn."  I'm not sure why; it just does. :)

I'm pretty sure I blinded him with that shot Karl. I seem to remember not warning about the "flash" and then hearing a comment from Glenn about how he'd never be able to see the same again.

PPI Karl

Quote from: SCP_Dave on March 06, 2009, 01:06:02 PM
Quote from: PPI Karl on March 06, 2009, 12:36:49 PM

I'm pretty sure I blinded him with that shot Karl. I seem to remember not warning about the "flash" and then hearing a comment from Glenn about how he'd never be able to see the same again.

Well, probably for the very same reason, you captured him in an unexpected, unrehearsed moment where he looks inquisitive, intelligent and slightly amused all at once.

I like the buzz in that Oceanside photo a lot.  Just a good energy.
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

PPI Brian

This was a group picture taken on the night of our first investigation of 2009 -- on January 3rd, in Ontario, CA. Glenn really liked this picture and he posted it on our new website, which we have not yet launched. I thought I would share it with you all here.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Brian

This was taken that same night.

PPI Karl

Quote from: PPI Brian M on March 06, 2009, 02:28:08 PM
This was taken that same night.

I love this pic utterly.  There's no hiding Glenn's true personality here.  This one really makes me smile. :D

SCP_Dave

PPI Brian

Hi Dave,

Here's one I found of you and Glenn on the Star of India last June:

SCP_Dave

Oh wow, that's a good candid pic right there. I like it a lot! Do you guys still have the video of ellie scaring the poop out of Glenn?

PPI Brian

No. I can't seem to find it in any of my files. But this picture was taken a minute after the "big scare":

PPI Brian

Quote from: johnny on March 06, 2009, 01:01:34 PM
I posted this in the PPI myspace page but thought I'd post it here....    I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of Glenn Pitcher.

To Glenn, family and friends:

Glenn, I wish I could have met you personally. I enjoyed the intelligent discussions and your sense of humor that resonated in the PPI forums. You will be missed... till we meet again, on the other side brother.  My condolences and prayers respectfully go out to Glenn Pitcher's family, PPI and friends.

Sincerely,
John

Thank you, Johnny. Your condolences are greatly appreciated. We are all struggling with this, and every post of sympathy helps us more than you will ever know. We will be sure to share your condolences with Glenn's family.

Again, thanks

Brian

Brian Johnson

I am truly sorry that I haven't posted anything in this thread, but I just haven't had the strength to bring myself to write anything. I have been struggling with pain and numbness for the majority of this week. Glenn was my best friend and one of the best men I have known in my life. He was always there when I needed him even if it was just to bullshit. He always had my back. To me he was much more than a friend he was also my brother. I will miss him terribly.

Thank you all for your well wishes and photos of Glenn. I will also try to post some of my photos.

Also if you have any other photos of Glenn investigating, please e-mail them to me. I am working on a project for Glenn's funeral. My email address is: briantheghosthunter@yahoo.com. thank you

PPI Karl

FAO Brian J:  Here's another one Dave sent me last night.  I think you'll like this one.

Brian Johnson

Here is one of my favorite photo's of Glenn.

SCP_Dave

Quote from: PPI Brian J on March 06, 2009, 05:58:00 PM

That's a funny pic for sure. That looks like it was the Drum Barracks, that was yet another great PPI Road Trip!

SCP_Dave

Quote from: PPI Brian M on March 06, 2009, 03:00:16 PM
No. I can't seem to find it in any of my files. But this picture was taken a minute after the "big scare":

Man, I'll search for that clip...that's a cute picture though...that evil little grin on ellie's face, and Glenn right there in the foreground.

PPI Karl

Quote from: PPI Brian J on March 06, 2009, 05:58:00 PM

Hope you don't mind, Brian:  I adjusted the brightness on this and uploaded it to my own server so I could embed the image here for everyone to see it.

SCP_Dave

This is a video I found on my FTP, but I'll have to search at home for the "Scare Tactic" starring Glenn.
http://scparanormal.com/evidence/video/glenn3.mov

SCP_Dave

This is a part of a video podcast that we never finished. This particular clip of it features Glenn quite a bit. http://threethirty3design.com/ppivideos/tehachapiweb22.mov

PPI Brian

Thank you, Dave. I would really like to see that video again. These clips sure bring back memories, don't they?

Glenn was goofing around during the Ontario investigation when I took this picture. I thought y'all might enjoy it:

PPI Karl

SCP_Dave

Quote from: PPI Brian M on March 06, 2009, 08:15:58 PM
Thank you, Dave. I would really like to see that video again. These clips sure bring back memories, don't they?

Hey Brian...here's the rest of that video. And yes, they absolutely DO bring back some serious memories! Everyday we make more memories, but some just stand out more than others. I will always cherish these days, I always have, and I always will!
http://threethirty3design.com/ppivideos/tehachapiweb2.mov

PPI, I apologize for the corny music used in the making of this project LOL.

PPI Karl

Wow.  That was a strange and wonderful experience.  I've watched it several times now, and it still elicits laughter and tears at exactly the same time.  To Glenn's total credit, I love the fact that he doesn't turn his face away from Ellie for an instant, even though his body is telling him to get the f*ck out of there! :D   Check it out. 

PPI Brian

Oh my. Those videos bring back so many memories. Thank you for sharing those with us Dave. They made me laugh and cry and laugh some more. I really needed that. I wish I had the presence of mind to turn off the time stamp on the Hi-8 Tech van footage.

PPI Tracy

That video always reduces me to a puddle of gut busting laughter.  :D  Glenn was a such a great sport. Thanks for posting that Dave.  That was awesome.