News:

Here as a guest? Welcome! If you found a topic or discussion you like, we hope you'll register. Besides getting privileges to reply and start your own topics, you'll receive access to expanded content and entire boards unavailable to the general public. Sign up now! It's simple and fast.

Main Menu

Is it just me.....

Started by ttjoon, May 13, 2008, 02:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ttjoon

Is it just me or is THE FONT REALLY LARGE!!!

Oh.....I get it.  Dave made the font larger so ALL US OLD FOLK CAN SEE IT!  THANKS BUD!!!  :P

PPI Brian

Quote from: PPI Tracy on May 13, 2008, 02:09:57 AM

Oh.....I get it.  Dave made the font larger so ALL US OLD FOLK CAN SEE IT!  THANKS BUD!!!  :P

Nope, it's just you.  ;D
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

ttjoon

Quote from: PPI Brian M on May 13, 2008, 03:48:11 PM
Quote from: PPI Tracy on May 13, 2008, 02:09:57 AM

Nope, it's just you.  ;D

Thanks Brian...I feel da love

bellalaghoste

lol lol ok that was funny

ttjoon

Quote from: bellalaghoste on May 15, 2008, 07:14:04 PM
lol lol ok that was funny

Yeah...the older and crustier you get, the funnier you get........um...at least that's what I've heard....ahhem...

PPI Karl

Quote from: PPI Tracy on May 13, 2008, 02:09:57 AMIs it just me or is THE FONT REALLY LARGE!!!

It's the new "large font Reader's Digest" in doctors' waiting rooms that scares the bejeezus out of me:  that someone actually took the time to find published articles and sundries so inane they deserve to be on the bottom of a tissue box, and then decided to make them all telescopically big so that we'd be sure not to overlook their erudition and finesse.  Sometimes, fine print is the only thing "fine" about a piece of writing, don'tcha think?  (Maybe it's just me, though.  I have been known to be a little case sensitive at Times.)
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

dwalters

wow Karl, that meeting last night must've REALLY stressed you out bro...you look like you've aged about 60 years!

PPI Karl

Quote from: PPI Dave on May 16, 2008, 12:51:09 PM
wow Karl, that meeting last night must've REALLY stressed you out bro...you look like you've aged about 60 years!

Yeah, I have to admit, it did make me a little "Crisp-y" around the edges. (http://crisperanto.org/)
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

ttjoon

HOLY CRAPOLI!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY FRIENDS?! AHHHHHH!! :o :o :o

MichaelF (FPIE)

Man you PPi guys sure are funny looking....
200 years ago, our communication over computers would have been deemed magical and we all would have been burned at the stake.  200 years from now, explanations for what we call Paranormal will be in Science Textbooks.

dwalters

What are you talking about Michael...we haven't changed our pictures at all  ::)

Now, has anyone seen a little mouse running around here?

ttjoon

Quote from: PPI Dave on May 16, 2008, 02:06:55 PM

Yes, Dahhling.  He just ran by me and asked to borrow my long cigarette and my Jackie-O sunglasses.  I think he was going into the Mouse Protection Program.

dwalters

Quote from: PPI Tracy on May 16, 2008, 02:32:05 PM
Quote from: PPI Dave on May 16, 2008, 02:06:55 PM

Yes, Dahhling.  He just ran by me and asked to borrow my long cigarette and my Jackie-O sunglasses.  I think he was going into the Mouse Protection Program.

Why thank you, next time you see him, tell him I'm here to collect!

johnny

Happy Friday silly mouseketeers  ;D
Heaven won't take me and hell's afraid I'll take over.

dwalters

Today is Friday Mousketeers....and you know what that means?!?!?!

IT'S TALENT ROUND UP DAY