News:

Whether you're a newbie or an experienced investigator, the "For Investigators" area of PPI's main website is a learning resource center designed with you in mind, containing dozens of useful forms, guidelines, how-to's, and articles with topics such as investigative techniques, the peer review process, data and media cataloguing, team management, and much more!   

Main Menu

Ok debunk this please....

Started by MichaelF (FPIE), May 06, 2008, 04:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MichaelF (FPIE)

Read in that book "Mind oover Matter," about how to build a telekinesis target, then I looked online and saw some actually premade ones.  Curious I bought one, here is an example.

http://www.amazon.com/Drifting-Dragon-Telekinetic-Enhancer/dp/B000WS78UA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1209675170&sr=8-1

Ok with your hands next to it, radient heat from your hands could have some effect.  Sitting back you may think wind or breath or something.  From across the room with a glass cover.....  your left with only one option.

Pretty amazing.
200 years ago, our communication over computers would have been deemed magical and we all would have been burned at the stake.  200 years from now, explanations for what we call Paranormal will be in Science Textbooks.

johnny

I feel, because of the materials made in that device, it's along the lines of the little tin foil solar wind wills in glass cases that are sold as novelty items.  any sort of drastic temperature changes could possibly make it spin.

I think I would be more partial to believe the 'feathers in a box' set up rather than a kinetic enhancer though, heck of a price though for some fun :)
Heaven won't take me and hell's afraid I'll take over.

MichaelF (FPIE)

Yet it sits there in the glass not moving at all, until you "mess" with it.  I'm still learning it, but when I get better at it, I'll make a video showing what I mean.  Right now I can get it to spin fairly fast one way, and "sometimes" switch directions and go the other way.  It's interesting.
200 years ago, our communication over computers would have been deemed magical and we all would have been burned at the stake.  200 years from now, explanations for what we call Paranormal will be in Science Textbooks.

bellalaghoste

cool.  can not beliveve you bought that....  I would have just bought a book on excerises to help me...

MichaelF (FPIE)

I have plenty of books  ;D  Was jsut tried of practicing with other stuff, so I got this.

externalink

Still love my pendulum, but it isn't a very scientific way of going about things.

*shrug*
"The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity."