News:

Here as a guest? Welcome! If you found a topic or discussion you like, we hope you'll register. Besides getting privileges to reply and start your own topics, you'll receive access to expanded content and entire boards unavailable to the general public. Sign up now! It's simple and fast.

Main Menu

Tombstone

Started by paranormalpeg, April 09, 2008, 03:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paranormalpeg

Hey there everyone!! I am heading out to Tombstone, Arizona for memorial day weekend. I would be really intrested in knowing some of the best places to hit up. If anyone has ever been there and has some advice...It would be greatly appreciated. I know it is known for its haunted history and the ok corral. I plan on doing some investigating of my own while I am there. Cant hardly wait!

MichaelF (FPIE)

Sounds like a great time.  Hope you have a great investigation and have lots of fun.
200 years ago, our communication over computers would have been deemed magical and we all would have been burned at the stake.  200 years from now, explanations for what we call Paranormal will be in Science Textbooks.

bellalaghoste

paranormalpeg

Lots of great info...Thank you very much

ldwalkup

Hi Peggy,
I am also planning a trip to Tombstone sometime this summer.  I had planned to go in Jan. but never made it.  I was looking at staying at the Tombstone San Jose House or the Larian Motel.  (I hope I can get reservations for the summer.)  They seemed like they would have some activity since they are pretty old.  Check the Tombstone website.
I was in Tombstone several years ago and found it to be a very interesting city.  The Bird Cage Theater has not been renovated and has original furniture, playing cards, bedrooms where the women entertained.  There is supposed to be a lot of activity there.  I spoke to one of the locals there and he said he was in the Bird Cage only once and would not go there again.  He had an eerie feeling of somebody following him.  Boot Hill and Big Nose Kate's is fun too.
You'll enjoy it.
Linda