http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp=26888773� This looks real to me what's your take?
IT IS A FLABBY GIRLIEMAN GHOST IN THE GYM!
SEE! NO DEFINITION! IT DOESN'T EVEN WORKOUT WITH WEIGHTS!
ALL IT DOES IS FLOAT AARROUND!
IT WILL NEVER BE GOVENOR OF CALLEEFORNIA!
;D
your so funny. But it does look strange.
the video says it is a motion activated camera. Will a bug set one of these off. A lot people on taps forum says it is. Video goes about a two window.
Quote from: PPI Tim on September 25, 2008, 05:10:08 PM
IT IS A FLABBY GIRLIEMAN GHOST IN THE GYM!
SEE! NO DEFINITION! IT DOESN'T EVEN WORKOUT WITH WEIGHTS!
ALL IT DOES IS FLOAT AARROUND!
IT WILL NEVER BE GOVENOR OF CALLEEFORNIA!
;D
:D :D :D :D :D
Hi Bella,
Yes, it's probably a bug crawling on the lens of the camera, or on the dome that encases the camera. The motion activiation on this model (Q-See DVR I believe, based on the shot of the DVR player software in the report) is triggered by changes in quadrants of the camera's field of view, not by IR motion detectors. Any motion in that quadrant would cause the DVR to record.
COOL THANKS
"Reps told us that the cameras are activated by motion, but not just any motion. They say a bug wouldn't turn this model on, or dust. It would take much more than headlights passing by. Six hundred other clients have the same system. But none of them have recorded a mystery."
Consider that, for what it's worth. This is marketing speak being filtered through a reporter, so take it with a grain or two of salt, perhaps.
Quote from: brighammer on October 23, 2008, 01:57:45 AM
"Reps told us that the cameras are activated by motion, but not just any motion. They say a bug wouldn't turn this model on, or dust. It would take much more than headlights passing by. Six hundred other clients have the same system. But none of them have recorded a mystery."
Consider that, for what it's worth. This is marketing speak being filtered through a reporter, so take it with a grain or two of salt, perhaps.
Right on, Brigham. I agree whole heartedly. ;D
I CONSTANTLY get calls to respond to businesses where a motion sensor has been activated (Whether setting off a silent alarm or activating some type of camera). It is a very common occurrance, in my experience, even when there is no obvious explanation. The most common culprit is often a balloon that starts moving when the air conditioning turns on. But many times there is no obvious culprit. Unless there are an aweful lot of haunted places out there, I think glitches in these camera and alarm systems may be a much more probable explanation.
Plus, if I were a spirit, I wouldn't hang out at a gym when there weren't any hot women around. It just doesn't make sense lol.
well I wish there was some reason why?
Quote from: bellalaghoste on October 23, 2008, 06:59:45 PM
well I wish there was some reason why?
maybe it
was a ghost