Is it just me or is THE FONT REALLY LARGE!!!
Oh.....I get it. Dave made the font larger so ALL US OLD FOLK CAN SEE IT! THANKS BUD!!! :P
Quote from: PPI Tracy on May 13, 2008, 02:09:57 AM
Is it just me or is THE FONT REALLY LARGE!!!
Oh.....I get it. Dave made the font larger so ALL US OLD FOLK CAN SEE IT! THANKS BUD!!! :P
Nope, it's just you. ;D
Quote from: PPI Brian M on May 13, 2008, 03:48:11 PM
Quote from: PPI Tracy on May 13, 2008, 02:09:57 AM
Is it just me or is THE FONT REALLY LARGE!!!
Oh.....I get it. Dave made the font larger so ALL US OLD FOLK CAN SEE IT! THANKS BUD!!! :P
Nope, it's just you. ;D
Thanks Brian...I feel da love
lol lol ok that was funny
Quote from: bellalaghoste on May 15, 2008, 07:14:04 PM
lol lol ok that was funny
Yeah...the older and crustier you get, the funnier you get........um...at least that's what I've
heard....ahhem...
Quote from: PPI Tracy on May 13, 2008, 02:09:57 AMIs it just me or is THE FONT REALLY LARGE!!!
Oh.....I get it. Dave made the font larger so ALL US OLD FOLK CAN SEE IT! THANKS BUD!!! :P
It's the new "large font
Reader's Digest" in doctors' waiting rooms that scares the bejeezus out of me: that someone actually took the time to find published articles and sundries so inane they deserve to be on the bottom of a tissue box, and
then decided to make them all telescopically big so that we'd be sure not to overlook their erudition and finesse. Sometimes, fine print is the
only thing "fine" about a piece of writing, don'tcha think? (Maybe it's just me, though. I
have been known to be a little case sensitive at Times.)
wow Karl, that meeting last night must've REALLY stressed you out bro...you look like you've aged about 60 years!
Quote from: PPI Dave on May 16, 2008, 12:51:09 PM
wow Karl, that meeting last night must've REALLY stressed you out bro...you look like you've aged about 60 years!
Yeah, I have to admit, it did make me a little "Crisp-y" around the edges. (http://crisperanto.org/)
HOLY CRAPOLI!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY FRIENDS?! AHHHHHH!! :o :o :o
Man you PPi guys sure are funny looking....
What are you talking about Michael...we haven't changed our pictures at all ::)
Now, has anyone seen a little mouse running around here?
Quote from: PPI Dave on May 16, 2008, 02:06:55 PM
Now, has anyone seen a little mouse running around here?
Yes, Dahhling. He just ran by me and asked to borrow my long cigarette and my Jackie-O sunglasses. I think he was going into the Mouse Protection Program.
Quote from: PPI Tracy on May 16, 2008, 02:32:05 PM
Quote from: PPI Dave on May 16, 2008, 02:06:55 PM
Now, has anyone seen a little mouse running around here?
Yes, Dahhling. He just ran by me and asked to borrow my long cigarette and my Jackie-O sunglasses. I think he was going into the Mouse Protection Program.
Why thank you, next time you see him, tell him I'm here to collect!
Happy Friday silly mouseketeers ;D
Today is Friday Mousketeers....and you know what that means?!?!?!
IT'S TALENT ROUND UP DAY
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cFZr-n5ppJA