www.pacificparanormal.com

Sundry Topics => Open Forum => Topic started by: MichaelF (FPIE) on April 14, 2008, 03:09:51 PM

Title: Lol you MUST watch this!!
Post by: MichaelF (FPIE) on April 14, 2008, 03:09:51 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3307541025245870730&q=Sesame+Street+Count+counting+site%3Avideo.google.com&total=14&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0&hl=en

I think this explains why so many of us who were raised on this stuff are so messed up.

Hopefully you get as much of a kick out of it as I did!
Title: Re: Lol you MUST watch this!!
Post by: bellalaghoste on April 14, 2008, 06:54:48 PM
dude thanks for that I think I will make that my message greeting for my cell phone.  lol lol
Title: Re: Lol you MUST watch this!!
Post by: PPI Brian on April 14, 2008, 08:15:07 PM
The Count is cool.  ;D
Title: Re: Lol you MUST watch this!!
Post by: MichaelF (FPIE) on April 14, 2008, 08:21:22 PM
Lol, I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoyed it.  It had me falling out of my chair when I first heard it.  It's amazing what changing one word in a totally harmless song can do.

The toon is catchy too.... lol.