News:

Did you know PPI isn't just a forum? We have a comprehensive website packed to the gills with resources to educate and illuminate. Come visit us at  www.pacificparanormal.org.

Main Menu

Scariest Investigation for PPI

Started by ljiljanac, January 20, 2010, 01:07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ljiljanac

I would love to know what PPI's most scariest investigation was and what made it so scary?   

Damian

Awesome!  That was one of the questions I was going to ask the team the other night but forgot about it in my excitement.
"A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It cuts the hand that wields it." --Rabindranath Tagore

"Me fail English? That's unpossible." --Ralph Wiggum

PPI Brian

Great question. Unfortunately, I'm probably not the best person to answer this question. I really haven't been on any "scary" investigations. ;D
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Jason

My scariest investigation was when I found a tweaked-out meth head breaking out car windows in the parking lot of the complex of the residence we were investigating.

But I guess that wasn't really scary. It just more felt like being at work  :D

We actually had a nice conversation (which I caught on tape while trying to catch EVPs). Fortunately the "Popo" picked him up for vandalism and being under the influence of a controlled substance.
Probably the earliest flyswatters were nothing more than some sort of striking surface attached to the end of a long stick.
-Jack Handey

PPI Tracy

Being chased out of someone's home with a cane.   :o

ljiljanac

Nice, Jason!!!  I'd love to hear the tape!  haha!    :D

Tracy...wow!  who or what chased you out with a cane??  the resident or a ghost?????   how did that come about?? 

PPI Tracy

Quote from: PPI Lilly on January 20, 2010, 05:10:38 PM

Tracy...wow!  who or what chased you out with a cane??  the resident or a ghost?????   how did that come about?? 

It's a thing of PPI legend. My first case after I joined the group.  You'll hear the story someday I'm sure.  It'll be worth the wait.

ljiljanac

Shellshock

I need to hear this too!
I never heard about you being chased out by a cane !
XoXo

PPI Tracy

Since it was a past client and this is a public forum, I'll have to share my war story offiline.  Yeah, my first investigation. I got my baptism in "paranormal".  It definitely solidified one major fact: 

We need to fear the living....not the dead.

ljiljanac

haha!  I think I might have an idea of where this is going.   :D