News:

Did you know PPI isn't just a forum? We have a comprehensive website packed to the gills with resources to educate and illuminate. Come visit us at  www.pacificparanormal.org.

Main Menu

Pioneer Park - anyone been lately?

Started by Anne-Marie, March 15, 2011, 01:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shellshock

SO interesting! Would i be able to tag along for the round 2?
XoXo

PPI Karl

Hi, Shelly!

We'll be talking about another outing this coming week, and we'll definitely keep you posted about when.  :)
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

Shellshock

XoXo

Anne-Marie

Shelly, you are welcome to join my friends and I the next time we go.  Sometimes we go to Presidio Park first and then make our way up the hill.  I'm sure we'll plan something this month.  It's very active for a quiet little park.  We never go away disappointed!

PPI Tracy

Shellshock

Quote from: Anne-Marie on July 07, 2011, 08:11:46 PM
Shelly, you are welcome to join my friends and I the next time we go.  Sometimes we go to Presidio Park first and then make our way up the hill.  I'm sure we'll plan something this month.  It's very active for a quiet little park.  We never go away disappointed!

Awsome =) Keep me posted , Anne-Marie !  =)

And Tracy - I miss you too ! * Hugs * =)
XoXo

PPI Brian

Tim and I met with the SDGAP group at Pioneer Park. If you haven't been, it's a very trippy place. Many of the trees are very old and the place has the "vibe" of a cemetery, even though all the markers have been removed. We walked around and took baseline readings of background radiation and EMF and noticed nothing out of the ordinary. Look forward to another visit soon.  :)
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

adminsandiegohaunted

My kids and I were there a 2 weeks ago, and I was at the SDGP meeting in December. I like this place a lot, it is beautiful. It does have a interesting vibe, I do wonder what if... a person didn't know it's history and there wasn't a tombstone memorial;  Would they be able too key into the fact it was a cemetery? My two little future paranormal experts had fun flipping pennies onto the tombstones at the memorial and saying prayers for the dead.

PPI Tim

It is a neat place.
Just watchout for dog shit around the tombstones.  EMF detectors do not pick up.....But your shoes will :(
Sounds interesting...Go on.