News:

Thinking of inviting PPI to your home or business? Visit "Client Resources" on our main website for helpful articles and guidelines, or click "Request Help" to contact us about setting up an investigation.

Main Menu

Science of Ghosts

Started by PPI Brian, May 04, 2010, 08:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PPI Brian

Found this website URL tucked away in my Favorites, and thought it was worth sharing with our PPI forum family.  :)

http://www.scienceofghosts.com/
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

ljiljanac

Very cool, Brian!  I love that stuff!    :)

PPI Tracy

I agree.  I love that stuff.  Interestingly enough, the photo that is first up on this page of that church, is one of the places I went to when I visited Scotland in 1987.  I went there with two other people who were showing me the sites.  I took a lot of photos at this place.  One of which was from the outside where one of these huge windows was above the massive double door entryway.  The two ladies I was with, stood there at the entrance with those doors closed. It was a cloudy day but not dark so there was more than enough light for photographs.  When I got back home, I developed the film some weeks later.  (sorry I am not articulating myself very well.  i have only had two hours of sleep.  the noises / talking / footsteps seemed to keep me up most of the night.  but that is another Unsolved Mysteries episode)....anyway, when the film was developed, the picture of the two girls was there.  I took several photos and in one of them, there was a dark figure standing to the left of them.  I thought for a moment that someone had walked into the shot on accident.  It had the shape of a human being, with a ball cap actually.  More of a male build.  It wasn't in any other photo but that one, of the 4 or 5 that I took of them at that exact location and time.  I thought it was just a flaw in the film.  STUPID ME....I threw the photo out.  WHAT AN IDIOT!  I also had a photo that I took of the cemetery adjacent to the church.  Weird blurry areas where others were clear.  Of course, what do you think I did with the photos?  DUMB ASS 21 year old!  God, what I wouldn't give for those photos or even the negatives.   :'

Well, what do they say? - If you don't have the proof to back it up, it's just "another story".  Yep.  Dat about sums it up.   P^/

PPI Brian

Quote from: PPI Tracy on May 05, 2010, 12:12:26 PM

Well, what do they say? - If you don't have the proof to back it up, it's just "another story".  Yep.  Dat about sums it up.   P^/

Yeah, but it's a very cool story.  ;D
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Tim

It would be nice to come up with something like that during one of our investigations.
Sounds interesting...Go on.

PPI Tracy

Quote from: PPI Tim on May 05, 2010, 09:57:13 PM
It would be nice to come up with something like that during one of our investigations.
It would, wouldn't it?

Damian

That's a great site!  I've been looking for something like this where people post pictures of ghosts and allow the public to analyze.  I really wish I knew more about photography!
"A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It cuts the hand that wields it." --Rabindranath Tagore

"Me fail English? That's unpossible." --Ralph Wiggum

PPI Tracy

Quote from: PPI Damian on May 06, 2010, 05:03:21 PM
That's a great site!  I've been looking for something like this where people post pictures of ghosts and allow the public to analyze.  I really wish I knew more about photography!

University of Brian Miller.  Worth every penny!