News:

Did you know PPI isn't just a forum? We have a comprehensive website packed to the gills with resources to educate and illuminate. Come visit us at  www.pacificparanormal.org.

Main Menu

The Palace Hotel

Started by PPI Brian, February 09, 2010, 07:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damian

Now that's an invention Lillie!   ;D
"A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It cuts the hand that wields it." --Rabindranath Tagore

"Me fail English? That's unpossible." --Ralph Wiggum

jkaullen

Quote from: PPI Lillie on February 17, 2010, 10:32:31 PM

Oh I don't know, guys.   It could be a carbon fiber breast pump with a built-in MP3 player.    ;)

But the real question is does it make julienne fries?!?!  ;)
-Justin

"Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! Big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside." - Stewie

Damian

I can imagine it now...  Billy Mays, from beyond the grave, pitching this device!  "These fries aren't just good, they're PARANORMALLY good!"
"A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It cuts the hand that wields it." --Rabindranath Tagore

jkaullen

lmao... paranormal infomercial   :o
-Justin

"Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! Big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside." - Stewie

ljiljanac

Quote from: PPI Damian on February 19, 2010, 11:17:36 AM
I can imagine it now...  Billy Mays, from beyond the grave, pitching this device!  "These fries aren't just good, they're PARANORMALLY good!"

"and if you buy now, we'll give you two additional pumps and a matching carrying case free!!"   R.I.P. Billy   0:<

PPI Tracy

You kill me, Lillie (no pun intended)  :D

Damian

ljiljanac

Quote from: TAPS Tracy on February 19, 2010, 04:38:03 PM
You kill me, Lillie (no pun intended)  :D

lol lol    :D   I loved that guy.    :D   

Thanks for the link, Damian.  lmao!   :D