News:

Here as a guest? Welcome! If you found a topic or discussion you like, we hope you'll register. Besides getting privileges to reply and start your own topics, you'll receive access to expanded content and entire boards unavailable to the general public. Sign up now! It's simple and fast.

Main Menu

"When Black Friday comes........"

Started by PPI Tracy, November 24, 2010, 11:33:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PPI Tracy

Sorry.  Any excuse to sing a Steely Dan song.

Is anyone going to put on their battle gear and head out on Black Friday?  Hey, I hear Kohl's is opening up at 3:00am!  Oh, and K-Mart at midnight.  (oh those Blue Light Specials).  Seems to me though that at that hour, there should be more Red Light Specials than Blue Light Specials.   ::|

PPI Brian

LOL! Karl, Tim and I plan to celebrate Black Friday by working on the voice over for the Mirror Matrix video. ;D

Best wishes to those who have the intestinal fortitude to brave the crowds. May the Force be with you.  :)
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

ljiljanac

My job and toys don't even fortify me enough to deal with Black Friday.  lol

PPI Debra

"If you're after gettin' the honey, don't go killin' all the bees." -Joe Strummer

Gary

I dont know if I plan to go out, or stay online, but I will be looking for a laptop.
Gary \m/
An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself!

PPI Karl

Quote from: PPI Brian M on November 24, 2010, 01:17:13 PM
LOL! Karl, Tim and I plan to celebrate Black Friday by working on the voice over for the Mirror Matrix video. ;D

Best wishes to those who have the intestinal fortitude to brave the crowds. May the Force be with you.  :)

Hi, Brian:
What time would you like to get together for this?  Also, I can't seem to find a copy of the last working draft of this video anywhere on my computer.  I'm probably not looking under the right name for the file.  If you have a link to this somewhere, or if it's uploaded to our server, let me know where and I'll "rehearse" and add some script ideas if they come to me. :)
If you want to end your misery, start enjoying it, because there's nothing the universe begrudges more than our enjoyment.

PPI Brian

Hi Karl,

I have a new rough draft of the video, but have not uploaded it to the server. I don't think I will get a chance to do it today, but I will if I can. The new rough is about nine minutes long, so there is plenty of room for narration. I was hoping we could reference some of the client's claims of paranormal activity from our final report, and go from there. I was also hoping you could help me with the still captures of the mirror matrix, so it's easier for people to see.

I'm available most of the day tomorrow, but Tim won't be able to join us. If Saturday works better for you, I'm also available on Saturday. What time works best for you?
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan