News:

Thinking of inviting PPI to your home or business? Visit "Client Resources" on our main website for helpful articles and guidelines, or click "Request Help" to contact us about setting up an investigation.

Main Menu

What did Santa bring you?

Started by PPI Tim, December 31, 2009, 09:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PPI Tim

Hey Guys,
Happy New Year to all.
I've been looking through a book I got for Christmas called, "Encyclopedia of Haunted Places" by a Jeff Belanger.
It has a listing of haunted locations from around the world and the history behind them.

Did anyone else get any cool books or paranormal things for Christmas?
Sounds interesting...Go on.

PPI Brian

Yes, of course. One of my paranormal presents was a book by Harry Price entitled "The Most Haunted House in England". The book was first printed in 1940, and documents 10 years of study at Borley Rectory. Amazed to learn that Harry Price used infrared cameras during his investigations in 1929...
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

ljiljanac

I got a book called "Ghosts".  I haven't started reading it yet, so I don't know much about it.  I saw the book your talking about and almost bought it.  I'm curious to know if it's a good one to buy.  Happy reading!   :D

Gary

Considering my Family didn't exchange gifts this year, I managed to walk away with a sweet $50 gift card to Best Buy.  I'm thinking spare battery for my new video camera!  I expect reviews or synopsis's from all who got books!   ;D
Gary \m/
An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself!

Damian

I got my very first EMF detector.  I have already done a complete sweep of my house and noticed the "bubble" of EMF radiating from various electronic equipment in the house.  This is so cool!
"A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It cuts the hand that wields it." --Rabindranath Tagore

"Me fail English? That's unpossible." --Ralph Wiggum