News:

Did you know PPI isn't just a forum? We have a comprehensive website packed to the gills with resources to educate and illuminate. Come visit us at  www.pacificparanormal.org.

Main Menu

Top 5 Most Avoidable Disneyland Deaths

Started by PPI Brian, August 21, 2009, 02:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PPI Tracy

Okay, I was kidding about the admission price but I guess i'm not too far off of the mark.  Holy crap.  Check out these prices.  The admission for 1 day 1 park for kids and adults is at the bottom. 

I remember scrounging 12.50 together as a kid to try and go and even then, the "E" tickets were "way too expensive".  My God.

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/reserve/ticketListing?name=TicketListingPage&bhcp=1

PPI Brian

Good Lord, $72.00 per person just to get in the gates of Disneyland?  :o Obviously they are trying to discourage attendance at the park.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Tracy

Quote from: PPI Brian M on September 15, 2009, 03:19:08 PM
Good Lord, $72.00 per person just to get in the gates of Disneyland?  :o Obviously they are trying to discourage attendance at the park.

I guess they gotta keep The Mouse stocked with plenty of cheese. (and expensive cheese at that)

PPI Tim

Quote from: TAPS Tracy on September 15, 2009, 10:43:14 PM

I guess they gotta keep The Mouse stocked with plenty of cheese. (and expensive cheese at that)

Don't you mean Tracy that you gotta keep The Mouse stocked with plenty of money?
$72.00 wow, they should rename it "Dizzyland" because that's what happens when you are at the front gate and you see the amount it cost in get in.
Sounds interesting...Go on.

PPI Brian

The average park attendance is about 60,000 per month. At $72.00 per person, that averages about $4,320,000 per month in the summer time. That's a lot of bread for a mouse, a duck and kooky lookin' dog named after Kuiper Belt Object.  :)

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Tracy

Quote from: PPI Tim on October 02, 2009, 04:40:05 PM
Quote from: TAPS Tracy on September 15, 2009, 10:43:14 PM

Don't you mean Tracy that you gotta keep The Mouse stocked with plenty of money?
$72.00 wow, they should rename it "Dizzyland" because that's what happens when you are at the front gate and you see the amount it cost in get in.

They need to make that much money ...you would hurl if you saw the overhead.