News:

Did you know PPI isn't just a forum? We have a comprehensive website packed to the gills with resources to educate and illuminate. Come visit us at  www.pacificparanormal.org.

Main Menu

2009 Predictions

Started by PPI Brian, January 05, 2009, 08:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PPI Brian

Los Angeles-based psychic Judy Hevenly takes a shot at predicting what 2009 will bring for the San Bernardino, CA, area and beyond. Hevenly picked up points in the psychic arena when she predicted last February that Barack Obama would be elected president. Now she's predicting the ghost of Martin Luther King will make itself felt at Obama's inauguration. Later, Obama will win the Nobel Peace Prize. On the UFO front for 2009, Hevenly predicts increased sightings over California's Big Bear Lake, "letting the locals know that they are not alone, that the ETs are close by, watching over them protectively."

http://www.sbsun.com/sanbernardino/ci_11360540
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

PPI Jason

Wow, I really liked the predication that people will use Disneyland to get over their economic woes. "Hey Jason, you just lost your job........what are you going to do next?" "I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND!"

I would really be interested to look at these predications in a year and see the percentage of how many she got right, at least the ones that can actually be verified. I'm definitely going to be watching Obama's inauguration for the ghost of Martin Luther King Jr. hovering over head. I wonder if he will hover like my Mom hovers over me when I cut onions for dinner. "Now Jason, be careful and don't cut yourself. You know you're not very good with knives." "Leave me alone Mom, I'm 34 years old, I know how to use a ....ouch!....See Ma, I wouldn't have cut myself if you didn't hover all the time. You know I hate that!"

Okay, I guess I have some personal issues. The point is, hovering can be annoying, and it can be downright difficult to assess with regards to psychic predictions. I'm not sold on these....but I am curious to see how accurate they are at the end of 2009.

Jason
Probably the earliest flyswatters were nothing more than some sort of striking surface attached to the end of a long stick.
-Jack Handey

PPI Tim

Sounds interesting...Go on.

Brigham

Maybe someone should look up her predictions for 2008 and see how many of those she got right.
Anybody wanna peanut?

PPI Tracy

Quote from: PPI Jason on January 05, 2009, 10:04:25 PM
Wow, I really liked the predication that people will use Disneyland to get over their economic woes. "

Jason

Hell, the price of admission is enough to give a person economic woes.

PPI Brian

Wow, I really liked the predication that people will use Disneyland to get over their economic woes. "Hey Jason, you just lost your job........what are you going to do next?" "I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND!"

Maybe it's just me, but I am confused by this prediction. Where are the unemployed people supposed to get the $70.00 per person admission fee?  ???

Edit: Tracy beat me to it!  ;D  Great minds think alike!

I would really be interested to look at these predications in a year and see the percentage of how many she got right, at least the ones that can actually be verified. I'm definitely going to be watching Obama's inauguration for the ghost of Martin Luther King Jr. hovering over head. I wonder if he will hover like my Mom hovers over me when I cut onions for dinner. "Now Jason, be careful and don't cut yourself. You know you're not very good with knives." "Leave me alone Mom, I'm 34 years old, I know how to use a ....ouch!....See Ma, I wouldn't have cut myself if you didn't hover all the time. You know I hate that!"

LOL! That reminds me of a Harlan Ellison story!
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan