News:

Thinking of inviting PPI to your home or business? Visit "Client Resources" on our main website for helpful articles and guidelines, or click "Request Help" to contact us about setting up an investigation.

Main Menu

Who's There? A Paranormal Documentary (socalPRS youtube)

Started by externalink, June 15, 2009, 12:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

externalink

socalPRS' youtube video info:

"Bitter Cold Productions paranormal documentary Who's There explores ghosts, evp, hauntings, paranormal dangers, religion, sensitives, the SOCALPRS team. This is part one of the full five part documentary. The full documentary can be found at BitterColdProductions.com. Over three hours of video interviews from leading experts in the paranormal field can be found at DangersoftheParanormal.com

Bitter Cold Productions supports the Dangers of the Paranormal Project. This public awareness program currently has over three hours of interviews with paranormal experts such as Demonologist John Zaffis, Exorcist Father Andrew Calder, Medium and psychic Chip Coffee (Paranormal State & Psychic Kids), Chris Flemming (Dead Famous), Dave Schrader (Darkness Radio), and many more....

For more information go to:

http://www.dangersoftheparanormal.com

HERE'S VIDEO ONE OF FIVE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZWEL1YXnNE

There are five videos total. From what I've seen so far, they are great.

"The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity."

johnny

I ran across that group when searching for documented sites in the area. They seem to have investigated Camarillo State Hospital which is suppose to be a retired sanitarium and now UC Channel Islands.  I think socalPRS captured some interesting EVPs there but that documentary is pretty cool and at a whole other level now. Thanks for sharing.

Those banging pipes that sound like voices eventually is pretty amazing stuff... matrixing...or a spirit some how using something physical to voice out? They caught a pretty decent grade EVP fairly quickly in the one solitary room. Impressive stuff...
Heaven won't take me and hell's afraid I'll take over.

johnny

Heaven won't take me and hell's afraid I'll take over.

externalink

"The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity."