News:

Here as a guest? Welcome! If you found a topic or discussion you like, we hope you'll register. Besides getting privileges to reply and start your own topics, you'll receive access to expanded content and entire boards unavailable to the general public. Sign up now! It's simple and fast.

Main Menu

I think there should be a new show called ghost hunters usa.

Started by bellalaghoste, May 21, 2008, 07:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ttjoon

Quote from: johnny on May 29, 2008, 05:17:20 PM
Quote from: PPI Tracy on May 29, 2008, 01:31:34 PM
Sorry, but I'll take South Orange County any day.......

So would I :)  San Diego is Santa Barbara's sister city... usually if someone moves from here, where I live, it's usually to San Diego.  I like it in SD, it's a really cool city, I usually stay in hotel circle and balboa park when I'm down there.  Lots to do, great atmosphere and there's real sports teams! Not like the semi-pro Santa Barbara Breakers basketball team. hehe:)

I really love Santa Barbara.  My husband and I have gone up there for a few of our anniversaries.  The one place I would love to go to in SD is the gas lamp district.  I've heard a lot about it. I have also heard that there are some really great museums down there. 

TAPS Jen

Yeah, but in Hollywood you can watch movies in the cemetary in the summer! 
"Well behaved women rarely make history."

ttjoon

Quote from: TAPS Jen on May 29, 2008, 06:52:30 PM
Yeah, but in Hollywood you can watch movies in the cemetary in the summer! 

Whoa!  THAT sounds creepy......and oddly, kind of fun....

would thoust telleth me more?

TAPS Jen

Hollywood Forever Cemetary shows old movies in the summer and Halloween. $10 entry and you can bring your own picnic. The money goes toward maintaining the cemetary. It's pretty cool!  I saw Rosemary's Baby there on Halloween a few years ago, but usually it's just fun kind of movies.
"Well behaved women rarely make history."

ttjoon

Quote from: TAPS Jen on May 30, 2008, 11:35:00 AM
Hollywood Forever Cemetary shows old movies in the summer and Halloween. $10 entry and you can bring your own picnic. The money goes toward maintaining the cemetary. It's pretty cool!  I saw Rosemary's Baby there on Halloween a few years ago, but usually it's just fun kind of movies.

It's a date.  Who is in?

bellalaghoste

PPI Brian

Ah, a perfect location for a zombie movie!  ;D
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."--Carl Sagan

ttjoon

Quote from: PPI Brian M on May 30, 2008, 02:55:45 PM

Ah, a perfect location for a zombie movie!  ;D

"Bring out yer dead!  Bring out yer dead!"

(oh..sorry...wrong movie)

johnny

watching a movie in a cemetery sounds really strange... but cool, especially for horror flicks
Heaven won't take me and hell's afraid I'll take over.

bellalaghoste

MichaelF (FPIE)

200 years ago, our communication over computers would have been deemed magical and we all would have been burned at the stake.  200 years from now, explanations for what we call Paranormal will be in Science Textbooks.

Joshua

I'll go, it's only about 5 minutes from my house.   Hollywood forever is a beautiful place.

You, instead of all this, San Diego is better, Hollywood is better, Santa Barbara is better stuff....I think Dave had it right.  The west is the best and the east...well, not so much.  That is AWSOME Dave.

I still say Hollywood is better though..but of course, I am biased since I live here.  And you all can talk as much crap as you want about my fair city.  They say Hollywood is so haunted because of all of the heartbreak, and shattered dreams this city dishes out....
Joshua

johnny

Quote from: Joshua on May 31, 2008, 10:50:55 AM
I'll go, it's only about 5 minutes from my house.   Hollywood forever is a beautiful place.

You, instead of all this, San Diego is better, Hollywood is better, Santa Barbara is better stuff....I think Dave had it right.  The west is the best and the east...well, not so much.  That is AWSOME Dave.

I still say Hollywood is better though..but of course, I am biased since I live here.  And you all can talk as much crap as you want about my fair city.  They say Hollywood is so haunted because of all of the heartbreak, and shattered dreams this city dishes out....

Aye, we have it good out here in California, can't compare it anywhere else.  SB, SD and LA and they are all great cities... but Santa Barbara is better, cmon, you know you want to admit it. Everybody's doing it.  ::)    ;)
Heaven won't take me and hell's afraid I'll take over.

ttjoon

Quote from: bellalaghoste on May 30, 2008, 07:10:26 PM
PINK WHAT? There going to get you barbra!!!!!!

um....i was talking about the SINGER, Pink.  That was the name of her last album....